A/C: Capital Market Stabilization Fund
Account No. 0010311521301
Bank: Community Bank Bangladesh Limited,
CORPORATE BRANCH 
Branch Address: Police Plaza Concord (Level-5,
Tower-2), Plot-2, Road – 144, Dhaka-1212
Routing Number: 310261726
To contribute in creating the Capital Market as a sustainable
long-term investment platform by supporting general investors and building partnerships
1. Prudently act as a custodian of undistributed cash and
stock dividend, non-refunded public subscription money, and un-allotted rights
shares from the issuer of listed securities.
2. To revive the confidence of the Investors regarding the
return of their investment, settling the valid claims of the Investors
3. Always strive to stabilize the Capital Market through
different operations such as buying and selling listed securities, making
investments in other securities, providing loans to market intermediaries,
lending and borrowing listed securities.
4. Build and maintain sustainable partnerships among the
stakeholders to make the Capital Market more interactive.
5. Assist the nation to achieve its visionary plan such as
the 8th fifth-year plan, Vision -2041, and Delta plan-2100 by strengthening the
6. Meet goal 8.10 of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
“Strengthen the capacity of domestic financial institutions to encourage and
expand access to banking, insurance, and financial services for all” by 2030.
7. Provide utmost importance on inclusiveness by engaging female
investors, Special Investors (physically challenged Investors).
8. On the brink of the climate change arena, we are always
responsible to protect our environment and assist those who are impacted by
9. Finally, we are committed to building our nation as the father of the nation’s “Sonar Bangla” free from hunger, poverty, and exploitation.
The Fund will serve as the custodian of any cash or stock
received on behalf of investors by transferring unclaimed, undistributed, or
unpaid cash or stock dividends, which will be paid or resolved upon any valid
claims being made by investors or shareholders. The Fund will primarily be used
to stabilize the capital/securities market and ensure market liquidity through
the buying and selling of listed securities, investments in other
securities, loans and other forms of support for market intermediaries and
market makers, lending and borrowing (SLB) of listed securities, and the
resolution of investor claims.